This bank was established in the year 1859 in Halifax, West Yorkshire. Today it boasts a network of more than a hundred and fifty branches with a diversified customer base. Not only does it cater to the personal banking needs of the individuals successfully but it also provides sustainable and viable solutions for the business community of the country. This is the reason it has established more than forty financial solution centres within the country.
Yorkshire Customer Service
The customers of the Yorkshire Bank can get in touch with the customer service department of the bank through the various ways cited below;
1. In case of fear of security of the account the individuals must call 08447 368 368
2. Those with impaired hearing can make use of the Minicom facilities on Telephone Banking Service. They can even call at 0845 602 4379 for assistance
3. The customers and users can find a nearby branch to visit, through the “Online Locator”
4. The customers and users can make use of the 24-hour Customer Services at 08447 368 368
5. They can call at 08447 368 368 to get support from the Internet Banking Helpdesk
6. They can sift through the “FAQ” section on the website
7. The customers and users can write their complaints and queries at Customer Experience & Marketing, Guildhall, 1st Floor, 57 Queen Street, Glasgow, G1 3ER
8. The customers and users can call for the Customer Experience & Complaints Team at 0800 055 6655. Operating time of this line is 9 am – 5 pm, Monday to Friday.
9. The customers and users can email at [email protected]
10. The customers and users can also choose to opt for submitting an enquiry online
Yorkshire Customer Service tips
Before calling the Yorkshire Customer Service department; the individuals must keep in mind a few tips which include;
1. It is important for the customers to get in touch with the customer services if they suspect that their account details have become known to someone else
2. Also, they should be prompt about notifying unauthorized transactions
3. If the users and customers want the bank to respond to the sent email they should mention as without the mentioning of the same the bank does not respond due to security issues
4. The customers should check for the availability services that could be down due to routine maintenance
Rate Yorkshire Customer Service!
Tell people what you think. Help others by sharing your experience with Yorkshire