About Virgin Media
Virgin Media is the UK’s first provider of broadband, TV, mobile phone and home phone services. The company is focused to ensure that technology is a force for good and provides all guidance, support and services that people need in order to help them have an excellent experience.
Together the company serves about 24 million customers across 14 countries, allowing people to connect people to the digital world and enabling them to discover its endless possibilities.
People can benefit from Virgin Media’s fastest widely available broadband in the UK. The up to 152Mb broadband is a 19x faster compared to other regular broadband. There are no caps or hidden charges so you can download and browse without worrying about the limit.
Virgin Media Internet Customer Service
Virgin media makes sure that its customers have a perfect experience while using its services. It offers a number of ways for its customers to reach out to it including phone, online forums, email and more. Virgin Media customer service representatives are always there to help out its customers and answer their queries. Those who have complaints or feedback can also get in touch with the customer support department and file their complaint or tell about their concerns.
• To get in touch with the customer support visit the following link and choose a topic: http://help.virginmedia.com/system/selfservice.controller?CONFIGURATION=1001&PARTITION_ID=1&TIMEZONE_OFFSET=&USERTYPE=1&VM_CUSTOMER_TYPE=Cable&CMD=ESCALATION_REQUEST#unified-header
• To ask a question you can also visit the support forum by visiting http://community.virginmedia.com/.
• You can call customer service using your Virgin Media phone or another mobile on 150 between 8 am-midnight, 7 days a week
• From any other phone, please call on the following number: 0345 454 1111 (Lines are open
8 am-midnight, 7 days a week).
• You can also email Virgin Media for your complaints by visiting the following link: http://help.virginmedia.com/system/selfservice.controller?CONFIGURATION=1001&PARTITION_ID=1&TIMEZONE_OFFSET=&USERTYPE=1&VM_CUSTOMER_TYPE=Cable&CMD=ESCALATION_REQUEST#unified-header. Select from the complaint category the type of complaint you have. Remember to fill out all the other fields including your account number and personal information.
• Customers can also reach out to Virgin Media and file their complaints by writing at the following address: Complaints, Virgin Media, PO Box 333, Matrix Court, Swansea, SA7 9ZJ
• Virgin Media also offers online help for its broadband services on the Help and Support link. Choose question once you are on the page and get your answer.
Customer Service Tips
• Make sure you provide all the correct information.
• If you want to call customer support, you must call during the working hours.
Rate Virgin Media Internet Customer Service!
Tell people what you think. Help others by sharing your experience with Virgin Media Internet