About Virgin Media
VIRGIN MEDIA is a part of the group that offers collective digital solutions for their consumers. Offering a range of packages across the UK, the company competes with BT and BSkyB for TV customers. It has Tivo service that allow users to have a recording space for their favorite tv shows. Due to its pursuit of perfection and commitment to excellence, the company has remained at the top across the region. Virgin Media is also the pioneer in extending HD TV and 3D On Demand to several users across the nation.
VIRGIN MEDIA Customer Service
Virgin Media makes sure that people can make the best of its services and thus offers a number of ways for contacting it. Users can get in touch with the customer service department by phone, mail or other tools. Some of the ways to reach out to the customer support are:
1. “Online Help and Support”. The tool available at the website allows you to explore various topics, articles and Videos. You can also find a number of troubleshooting guides in this section.
2. The “Help and Support Forum” tool allows you to get in touch with the company
3. Users who are disabled may opt for Video Relay Service that allows users to use sign language with the help of webcam or text relay Service
4. The following social marketing links such as Facebook – facebook.com/virginmedia, YouTube – youtube.com/user/VirginMediaHelp and Twitter – twitter.com/virginmedia can also be used to reach out to the customer support
5. You can also call on the following number to contact Virgin Media: 0800 064 3839 (8:00 AM to midnight)
6. The users of Virgin Media phone or mobile users can call on 150
7. Others may use the following number: 0345 454 1111
8. You can also choose to write on the following address: Media House Bartley Wood Business Park Hook, HampshireRG27 9UP United Kingdom
VIRGIN MEDIA Customer Service tips
To make the best of customer support service at Virgin Media, make sure you following these tips:
1. You are required to make an effort to save your time by sifting through the 24×7 support resources such as:
a) Video tutorials
c) Troubleshooting tools etc.
2. You must make sure you provide correct information about your personal details and account number so that you may get a response from the company without any delay.
3. You can also try out other mediums instead of calling at the centers if you want troubleshooting help from Virgin Media.
Rate Virgin Media Customer Service!
Tell people what you think. Help others by sharing your experience with Virgin Media