About Tesco Clubcard
Clubcard is a loyalty card for Tesco which was launched under a scheme that is operational in the regions of;
c) Czech Republic
e) Poland etc.
This card is especially popular in the UK as it has more than fifteen million members who use it on regular basis. The holders of these cards are also entitled to baby and toddler club.
About Tesco Clubcard customer service
Those customers and buyers who wish to get in touch with the Tesco Clubcard customer service department can make use of the following options;
1. These customers and buyers can always get in touch with the respective department through the social marketing website links which include;
2. They can also check out the FAQ section on the website if they have the access to the internet
3. These customers and buyers can fill out the online email forms at; www.tescohelp.com/tesco/forms/clubcard_form.html
4. For those who prefer the traditional mode of communication the postal address for the customer service department of the company is;
Tesco Clubcard, Freepost Tesco Sco 3145, Dundee DD2 3ZR
5. These individuals can dial on the numbers 0800 591 688 or 0330 123 1688. Operating hours for these numbers are from Monday to Friday – 8 am to 8 pm and Saturday – 9 am to 6 pm
6. For queries related to Clubcard boost to be sent by post the address is;
Tesco Clubcard Boost, PO Box 654, Crawley RH10 1RG
Those who wish to get telephonic assistance can dial 0808 100 0707 or 0330 123 0707. Operating hours for these numbers are from Monday to Friday – 8 am to 8 pm and Saturday – 8 am to 6 pm
7. Those who wish to enquire about Club card account or vouchers should call 0800 591 688 or 0330 123 1688. Operating hours for these numbers are from Monday to Friday: 8 am to 8 pm Saturday: 9 am to 6 pm
About Tesco Clubcard customer service tips
Those customers and buyers who wish to get in touch with the Tesco Clubcard customer service department should keep in mind that;
1. Calls placed to the customer service are free from BT lines but when using the other service providers the charges vary
2. Also, the calls may be recorded
3. Customers with the following addresses may experience some delays when sending and receiving emails;
Rate Tesco Clubcard Customer Service!
Tell people what you think. Help others by sharing your experience with Tesco Clubcard