More commonly referred to as the TalkTalk Group it offers services related to;
a) Pay television
c) Internet access
d) Mobile network
to the consumers in the UK since its establishment in the year 2003. It is worth mentioning that this company was a subsidiary of the Carphone Warehouse but enjoys a standalone status since 2010, with its headquarter located in London.
TalkTalk TV Customer Service
The customers of TalkTalk can get in touch with the customer department of the company in the following ways;
1. Ask a question to the community, a helpful tool provided on the website
2. Chat online, a helpful tool provided on the website
3. Online Email form, a helpful tool provided on the website, which response to the customer emails within seventy-two hours.
4. Nominated User Application which allows the users to send a complaint to company through someone else
5. The users can call for free from TalkTalk landline at 0870 444 1820
6. The mobile users, however, will be charged a premium rate for calls depending on their mobile provider and call plan. To save money users should dial 0203 441 5550
7. The customers and users can contact via mailing address at;
a) TalkTalk Correspondence Dept., P.O. Box 360, Southampton, SO30 2LY
b) Customer Relations Department, TalkTalk Group, P.O. Box 346, Southampton, SO30 2PW
8. For complaints about TV/landline/broadband service users should call 0870 444 1820 (free from TalkTalk landline). Operating time 8am-8pm (Monday to Friday), 9am-6pm (Saturdays) and 10am-5pm (Sundays and bank holidays).
9. Unsatisfied customers can write to the Head of Complaints CEO’s Office, TalkTalk Group, P.O. Box 344, Unit 19, Southampton, SO30 2NP
10. Deaf / speech-impaired users can contact via the Text Relay service for which they have to dial 18001 before calling 0870 444 1820 from a text relay phone.
TalkTalk Costumer Service Tips
For quicker response of the company make sure to include details pertaining to;
a) Full name
b) TalkTalk phone/mobile number
c) 3rd and 6th character of the password when talking to Customer Service Representative
d) Last 4 digits of the bank account number or payment card used for payment
e) TalkTalk account number
f) Personal security answer
Rate TalkTalk Customer Service!
Tell people what you think. Help others by sharing your experience with TalkTalk