About Talk Talk
TalkTalk offers pay television, telecommunications, internet access, and mobile network services to businesses and consumers across the United Kingdom. Since 2003 it has been serving people as a subsidiary of Carphone Warehouse and was de-merged as a standalone company in 2010. Based in London, it started off by providing fixed line telephony services to consumers only but now it offers fixed and mobile telephony and broadband services as well as telephony and broadband services. The company is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
For more than 20 years, TalkTalk has been serving the unique needs of businesses with its exceptional services. With future-proof, scalable technology, dedicated support and our Next Generation Network, it has emerged as a name that business, as well as customers, can trust. The fully owned Next Generation Network is industry-leading, and the largest and most connected all-IP network in the UK. It is built for business and offers reliability as well as value to customers.
TalkTalk Customer Service
TalkTalk makes sure you can get in touch with it by all means and get an answer to your queries. The company takes both complaints and feedback very seriously and tries to fix anything you’re unhappy with as quickly and effectively as possible.
• You can get in touch with Talk Talk customer service by phone. For complaints about your TV, landline or broadband service call 0870 444 1820. If you use a TalkTalk landline your call will be free.
• Those who want to file complaints about TalkTalk Mobile can use the following number 0870 087 8751 (free from any TalkTalk mobile).
• You can call between 8am-8pm (Monday to Friday), 9am-6pm (Saturdays) and 10am-5pm (Sundays and bank holidays).
• You can also email or write to Talk Talk on the following address: Customer Relations Department, TalkTalk Group, P.O. Box 346, Southampton, SO30 2PW.
• Talk Talk tries to reply to every complaint within 7 working days of receipt. Remember to include the following information in your letter: Your name, the date the problem occurred, tour TalkTalk home telephone number, description of your complaint and the names of any customer service advisors you may have dealt with.
• Also, remember to include any one of the following: The 3rd & 6th characters of your TalkTalk account password, or your Personal Security Question answer or your TalkTalk account number or the last 4 digits of the bank account or card number you make use to pay your TalkTalk bill.
Rate TalkTalk Customer Service!
Tell people what you think. Help others by sharing your experience with TalkTalk