About SSE (Scottish & Southern)
Formerly Scottish and Southern Energy plc, SSE is a British energy company based in Perth, Scotland. It operates in Ireland and the UK and is involved in the generation and supply of electricity and gas, the operation of gas and telecoms networks as well as other energy-related services including contracting, gas storage, E&P, connections and metering. SSE is considered as one of the Big Six, which dominate energy market in the UK.
SSE (Scottish & Southern) Customer Service
SSE believes in satisfying its customers and makes sure that they get an answer to all their queries as soon as possible. This is why it offers a number of options to get in touch with its customer support.
• Those who want to find the answer to their questions can visit the FAQ page. http://www.sse.co.uk/HelpAndAdvice/FAQs/
• If you have an emergency, you can contact the company about an emergency or potentially unsafe situation by visiting the following link: http://www.sse.co.uk/HelpAndAdvice/SafetyAndEmergencies/EmergencyNumbers/
• If you are moving to a new place, you can inform the company about your move by using its secure online forms.
• If you have a question about Green Deal, you can visit the following link: http://www.sse.co.uk/GasAndElectricity/FAQs/
• You can also email the company by using the online contact form http://www.sse.co.uk/ContactUs/Email/.
• Or you can give the Give it a call on the numbers given on the following link: http://www.sse.co.uk/ContactUs/OurPhoneNumbers/.
• Those who want to write a letter can use the following postal address SSE, Inveralmond House
200 Dunkeld Road, Perth, PH1 3AQ.
• If you want to file a complaint, please visit http://www.sse.co.uk/HelpAndAdvice/ComplaintsProcedure/. Visiting this link will help you find out how to make a complaint in a step by step approach in detail.
• You can also call the Helpline – 0800 975 04851 – open from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and from 8am to 2pm on Saturday. You will get to talk to people ready to help and answer your questions.
• To learn about billing and payment please visit http://www.sse.co.uk/HelpAndAdvice/BillingAndPayment/
• For additional help, please visit http://www.sse.co.uk/HelpAndAdvice/ExtraHelp/
Customer Service Tips
SSE is always there for its customers and makes sure they do not have to wait to get an answer to their questions and they get just the right guidance they are looking for. While contacting customer service, make sure you:
• Provide the correct information
• Provide complete information
• Explore all the options in the Help and Support section
• Use the right phone number, email and postal address