The PlayStation 4 or PS4 is the latest member of the video game consoles by the world’s leading company Sony Computer Entertainment. Announced as the successor to the PlayStation 3, the console was launched in 2013. PS4 competes for some of the world’s most popular game consoles such as Nintendo’s Wii U and Microsoft’s Xbox One. It is simply a great edition to the world of gaming consoles and provides a fabulous experience to the gamers around the globe.
PS4 features an AMD x86-64 Accelerated Processing Unit, and its GPU can perform 1.843 teraflops. According to Sony PS4 is “the world’s most powerful console”. It focuses more on social gameplay over time and has a “share” button on the new controller. PlayStation App is also designed to perk up gameplay by using smartphones and tablets as a second screen.
Gamers can now experience outstanding graphics and enjoy their finest moments with PS4’s outstanding features. PS4 allows you to stream your gameplay, edit your clips, use the SHAREfactory app to create and share your own highlights package. You can play your PS4 games no matter who’s using the main TV. You can simply plug in and play. It allows you to begin your game in one room, continue playing in another room.
PS4 Customer Service
To get in touch with the PS4 customer service department you can email or use various online links on the homepage. You can get in touch with customer support by using the following methods:
1. Visit the FAQ section on the website to get an answer to your questions. Please follow this link: eu.playstation.com/support
2. To read the guide please visit: manuals.playstation.net/document
3. You can also use the following phone numbers to get in touch with the customer service department: 0203 538 2665
4. Use the online contact form by visiting the playstation.com/en-gb/get-help/contact-form/
5. For PS4 user guides visit http://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/ps4/index.html
6. You may also contact PS4 customer service by phone Mon – Fri, 8AM – 8PM Pacific or Sat, 7AM – 6PM Pacific by calling 800-345-SONY. The wait time is up to 15 minutes.
PS4 Customer Service Tips
Before you contact the customer service department you must remember to:
1. In case you are not able to get an answer to your query, please contact the PlayStation support
2. Before calling, make sure you have online ID, Sign In ID and e-mail address associated with their Sony Entertainment Network account
Rate SONY PS4 Customer Service!
Tell people what you think. Help others by sharing your experience with SONY PS4