A South Korean multinational conglomerate company based in Samsung Town, Seoul, Samsung comprises a number of subsidiaries and affiliated businesses. Founded by Lee Byung-Chul in 1938 as a trading company, it has now emerged as a leading world-class corporation with businesses that span advance technology, semiconductors, skyscraper and plant construction, petrochemical, fashion, medicine, finance, hotels and more. Its innovative technologies and breakthrough products have helped it developed into a giant from a small company. The company believes in providing people with outstanding experiences and helps them improve their everyday experiences. From its innovations in consumer electronics to its developments in biopharmaceuticals, it shares impactful experiences on a regular basis with people across the world. Its dedication to creating superior products and services helps it enhances the lives of people everywhere and bring positive change across the globe.
The company measures its success not only in its business achievements but also by how well it serves the community and protects the planet‘s resources. It also focuses on how it makes a difference in the lives of people and this is considered as its great achievement. This is why countless people across the world trust this brand and seek Samsung products.
Samsung Customer Service
Samsung takes special care of its customers and offers support by all means ranging from email to phone. The customer service team makes sure all the queries of customers and their complaints and handled in the best possible manner and they get top notch services. They are always willing to go extra mile for the customers and make sure they face no issues or do not have to wait for long to fulfil their desire.
• To contact Samsung support you can call at UK – 0330 SAMSUNG (726 7864), EIRE – 0818 717100 (Monday – Saturday | 9 am to 6 pm)
• Those who prefer to write can email or use the following postal address: Samsung Customer Support, Selectapost 38, Sheffield, S97 3FJ
• For any enquiries on new & existing orders, please call UK – 0330 SAMSHOP (726 7467), between Monday – Saturday | 9 am to 6 pm.
• The Head Office address is as follows: Samsung Electronics (UK) Ltd, Samsung House 1000, Hillswood Drive, Chertsey, Surrey KT16 0PS
• You can call at 01932 455 000 also
• For Press Enquiries – The Red Consultancy use the following email address: [email protected]
• Those who wish to explore career options can use the following email address: [email protected] or call 01932 455 000
Rate Samsung Customer Service!
Tell people what you think. Help others by sharing your experience with Samsung