Npower plc is a UK-based electricity generator and supplier of gas and electricity to homes and businesses. The company was formerly known as Innogy plc and was listed on the London Stock Exchange and was also a part of the FTSE 100 Index. It was acquired by RWE of Germany latter and was renamed RWE Npower plc. Today, the company is considered as one of the Big Six Energy Suppliers, which dominate the gas and electricity market in the UK.
Npower is now a part of the RWE Group, one of Europe’s five leading electricity and gas companies, active in the generation, trading, transmission and supply of electricity and gas.
NPower Customer Service
NPower is committed to help its customers and offers a number of ways for those who want support and help.
• To reach out to the company, you can use the following link: http://www.npower.com/home/help-and-support/
• To find out about the bills and payment, you can visit the following link: http://www.npower.com/home/help-and-support/bills-and-payments/. Once you visit the link, you can pick a topic and get your answer.
• Those who want to submit meter reading can visit this link: https://www.npower.com/At_home/applications/MyNpower/MeterReadAccountDetails.aspx?workflow=MeterRead. Make sure you fill out all the categories and provide correct information.
• To set up a direct debt, please visit https://www.npower.com/At_home/applications/MyNpower/AccountDetails.aspx?workflow=SetupDirectDebit. Remember to provide all the personal information as asked for and also submit the electricity account number.
• For information about boilers and heaters, please visit http://www.npower.com/home/help-and-support/boilers-and-heating/ and choose a topic.
• For those who want to learn about water and gas tariffs can visit http://www.npower.com/home/help-and-support/electricity-and-gas-tariffs/
• Customers who are moving to a new place can visit http://www.npower.com/home/help-and-support/moving-home/ and find out how Npower can help them.
• To get in touch with the company, you can also visit http://www.npower.com/home/help-and-support/contact-us/ and choose a topic
• Customers can also reach out to Npower using social media forums such as youtube
• Npower welcomes the feedback of its customers. You can tell the company about how you feel by visiting https://www.npower.com/at_home/tactical/customerfeedback/default.aspx
• For emergency information, please visit http://www.npower.com/home/help-and-support/emergency-information/. If you notice gas leak, please call immediately on 0800 111 999. In case of Carbon monoxide poisoning, please call NHS Direct immediately on
• Customer service tips
• Make sure you explore the customer support link to find the right answer for your question.
• You must give out complete and correct personal information and other information as required by the company to get a reply.
• In case of any confusion, visit the FAQs page.
Rate NPower Customer Service!
Tell people what you think. Help others by sharing your experience with NPower