Jet2.com is a business entity that offers its customer cost effective fares from seven UK airports namely;
1. Leeds Bradford
2. Belfast International
3. East Midlands
Till now the company has flown about millions of customers to more than fifty destinations worldwide. The company boasts a fleet of more than fifty air crafts. The company allows individuals to personalize their flights according to their preferences through services like;
a) In-flight meals
b) Car hire
c) Travel insurance etc.
The parent company of this business entity is Dart Group PLC. Jet2 was launched from Leeds Bradford Airport and has a history that spans over three decades.
a) Phone numbers
c) Social marketing website links
d) Postal address
e) The timing of the operating lines etc.
that help the users and the customers of the various services and products in the UK to contact their customer services departments. This way even if one of the options is not accessible the customers can still get their troubles and queries resolved through the other contact options listed here. This website has been developed keeping in mind the business that has crept into our lives and functions as a comprehensive and reliable information platform.
Jet2 Customer Service
The customers of the Jet2 can get in touch with the customer service department through many of the options cited below;
1. They can make use of the link to;
a) Facebook – facebook.com/jet2
b) Twitter – twitter.com/jet2_tweets
c) Google + – plus.google.com/+jet2com/about
2. The customers can fill out an online email form
3. They can dial 0800 408 1350/0333 300 0042/0333 300 0042
4. They can email at [email protected]
5. Written queries can also be sent to Customer Care Team, PO Box 284, Leeds, LS11 1GE, England
6. The customers can also read through the online questions
7. Name and date changes can be made online by visiting the Manage My Booking section on the website
8. For pre-departure urgent enquiries, call on 0333 300 0042. Opening times are Mon-Fri 0800-2100 and Sat-Sun and Bank Holidays 0900 – 1700
9. The inquiries which are not sensitive can be emailed at [email protected]
Jet2 Customer Service tips
1. Jet2 Customer Service department requires the following information from the customers who write at mailing address;
a) The unique 6 letter booking reference
b) Lead passenger name
c) Departure date (DD/MM/YY)
2. The emails sent must include;
a) Booking reference
c) Contact details
Rate Jet2 Customer Service!
Tell people what you think. Help others by sharing your experience with Jet2