About First Direct Bank
This business entity is a retail bank that is telephone and internet-based. It has more than one million customers and was established in the year 1989 with its headquarter located in England. However, due to an acquisition in the year 1992, it became a part of HSBC.
In 1989 it took its first call at 12:01 AM. During the first day, only more than a thousand calls were received by the bank. By the year 1999 SMS banking was introduced by the First Direct Bank.
First Direct Customer Service
The customers and users of the First Direct Bank can choose from the following multiple ways to get in touch with the customer service department of the bank which is listed below;
1. They can reach out to the customer department through the social marketing websites like;
a) Twitter @firstdirecthelp
b) Facebook – facebook.com/firstdirect
c) YouTube – youtube.com/user/firstdirectuk
2. The customers can also opt for the Online feedback forms which are made available at the website as a useful tool
3. The customers can make calls to 456 100 100
4. They can also mail their queries or feedback to the mailing address at;
First Direct, 40 Wakefield Road, Leeds, LS98 1FD
First Direct Customer Service Tips
1. When communicating with the First Direct Bank customer service department, individuals will have to keep in mind to include information pertaining to;
a) The issue involved
b) Customer name and address
c) Preferred contact details and the best time of getting in touch
d) A complaint reference number
e) Relevant policy numbers and references and other related information
2. They should also make sure to sift through the sections like FAQs and other online help tools in order to find the solutions to the common problems that they might be facing
3. To get instant help they should give online chat tool a try
Rate Firstdirect Customer Service!
Tell people what you think. Help others by sharing your experience with Firstdirect