An online social networking service based in Menlo Park, California, Facebook was launched in 2004. In the start, the website’s membership was limited to Harvard students but later expanded it to colleges in the Boston area, the Ivy League, and Stanford University. With time, it added support for students at several other universities and later to high-school students as well. At present, Facebook allows anyone to become registered and use the forum for socialization or marketing.
Facebook has millions of users across the world. Thanks to its simple and effective interface that allow people to make use of it without any problem. People from all walks of life and all age groups make use of this social media website to stay in touch with their friends, family and others. It is also used for professional reasons. Countless businesses use it to reach out to their potential and existing customers. It also provides links to websites that help people to connect to others.
Facebook is also widely used for entertainment. You can play games, upload pictures, songs, videos and do much more. Using your computer or cell phone, you can stay connected with your family and friends and with the rest of the world if you all the time, benefiting from the user-friendly and effective features that this social service offers.
Facebook Customer Service
Facebook customer service team is there to help you out no matter what your concern is. If your account is blocked or if you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with Facebook team and discuss your concerns. You will be provided with the information and help that you need in minimal time and make sure you enjoy using Facebook without having to worry about a thing.
• Facebook does not offer customer support on the phone but you can talk to human online.
• You can get in touch with customer support 24 hours, 7 days
• The following email addresses can also be used to reach out to customer services: [email protected] send email, Operates 24 hours, 7 days
• To discuss your concerns you can also visit https://www.facebook.com/help/community/
• There are a number of questions that you can get an answer to by visiting https://www.facebook.com/help/. Choose the question that best suits your particular query and click to find out the answer. The pages covers both general and top questions that will help you without the intervention of a human customer services representative.
Rate Facebook Customer Service!
Tell people what you think. Help others by sharing your experience with Facebook