About British Telecom
Based in London, British Telecom is also known as BT. A multinational telecommunications services company, BT has operations in about 170 countries. It’s BT Global Services division offers services to corporate and government customers across the globe while BT Consumer division offers telephony, broadband and subscription television services in Great Britain. Since 1980, BT has been understanding the needs of its customers and offering unparalleled services to people around the world. The company makes sure that its customers get up to the minute telecom services and offers all kinds of assistance to make their experience with BT outstanding.
British Telecom Customer Service
The company focuses on excellent customer service. This is why it offers a number of ways to help customers get in touch with it. BT is within easy reach and makes sure you get the answers you want quickly and easily.
• You can call BT by dialling 150 from a BT land line or 0800 800 150 from on BT lines or mobiles (home users)
• Business users can call 152 from a BT land line or 0800 800 152 from on BT lines or mobiles
• Text phone users can get in touch with the BT customer service by prefixing the number with 18001 e.g. 18001 020 7356 5000
• Those who want to get in touch with BT for general enquiries can call 020 7356 5000
• You can also write to BT and get your answer within 10 days.
• Those who want prompt reply can get in touch with BT using Live Chat or send us an email.
• Home users can write to BT at the following address: BT Correspondence Centre
Providence Row, Durham, DH98 1BT
• Business users can contact by writing at the following address: BT Business Accounts, Providence Row, Durham, DH98 1BT
• For corporate enquiries, you need to write to BT at its registered office using the following address: BT Group plc, BT Centre, 81 Newgate Street, London EC1A 7AJ
Customer Service Tips
Though BT customer service department is always ready to help you out, it is essential to follow some tips so that you can get your answer without any delay. Here are some simple tips you must follow before you get in touch with BT customer service department.
• Remember to give your phone and account numbers to BT so that it is easy to get back to you.
• You must also give BT your email address and daytime contact number too.
Rate British Telecom Customer Service!
Tell people what you think. Help others by sharing your experience with British Telecom