Barclaycard is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC. Barclay is one of the leading banks in the world that is involved in protecting, leading and investing the funds and money of its customers. Barclay is dedicated to help people manage their business and personal accounts in an effective and smart way, ensure they have no issues managing their finances.
Following a set of values that allows it to deliver sustainable returns to its customers coming from all walks of life, Barclay has over 300 years of experience that gives it an edge over other banks around the globe. People from around the world trust it owing to its superior services and wide experience in the industry. Barclay also has a number of other credits to its share. It was the first bank to launch the first ATM in the world as well as mobile phone payments services.
Barclaycard Customer Service
Barclaycard is conscious about its services and this is why it makes sure that its customers have no issues. In case you have any queries or complaints, you can reach out to its customer services representatives using a number of ways. They can get in touch with the customer service by using the following methods:
1. Filling out the online forms available on the website
2. Selecting from a question by making use of the online search box
3. Getting in touch with the Barclays customer service department by using the social marketing forums including twitter.com/barclaysonline
4. Participating in the “Live Chat” sessions available on the company’s website
5. Exploring the banks help and support is also useful for both the new customers and visitors looking for information about numerous topics
6. You can also get in touch with the bank by calling the following number: 0345 600 2323 1. You may call anytime 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
7. You can also on the following number for free:
a) 0333 200 2196 2 ( for mobile users)
b) 0800 282 390 (for callers within the UK)
c) +44 (0)207 116 7488 1 (for callers outside the UK)
8. You can also opt to mail your questions to the following address: RLTA CSUE TCHC, Customer Relations, Barclays Bank Plc, Leicester, LE87 2BB
Barclaycard Customer Service tips
When you try to contact the Barclays Bank, you should remember these pointers:
a) Make sure you provide your complete name and address
b) Give complete details about the problem that you are facing or the concern you have
c) Remember to provide a complaint reference number as well
d) Also, make sure provide your contact information and the time that suits you for getting in touch
e) Provide your applicable policy numbers as well as references
Rate Barclaycard Customer Service!
Tell people what you think. Help others by sharing your experience with Barclaycard