Based in Seattle, Washington, Amazon.com is a Fortune 500 company that is the global leader in e-commerce. The company has greatly expanded its product offerings, international sites, and customer service centers across the globe. Ranging from books to electronics, jewelry to tennis rackets, the company offers just about everything one can image. In addition to America, it has sites in the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Japan, Canada, Italy, and China. Amazon.co.uk is a subsidiary of Amazon.com that offer provides fast, easy service for customers in the UK, Ireland and surrounding areas. It offers a number of customer features, including personalized recommendations, Wish Lists and Amazon.co.uk Marketplace.
Amazon.com offers customers various types of products at even lower prices from the comfort of their homes. You can enjoy a personalized shopping experience for through this site. In 2000, Amazon.com started its best-of-breed e-commerce platform to other retailers as well as individual sellers.
Since it is a trusted website, it is very easy to shop from it. You will remain safe from all sorts of frauds and get a chance to choose from a wide range of products of your choice. The wide variety of customer service options allow you to answer your queries and get assistance whenever you face any sort of problem. No matter what particular product you might be looking for, Amazon will not disappoint you.
Amazon Customer Service
Amazon customer services is always there to help its customers. No matter what their concern is, Amazon serves its customers by all means and offer multiple ways to get assistance.
• You can call Amazon 24/7 between 6 am -12 midnight
• The company also allows you to chat or E-mail 24 hours, 7 days a week
• To get in touch with Amazon Customer Service, you need to click on the “Contact Us” button to the right of the Help page (www.amazon.co.uk/help). Then select from 3 categories, “Phone”, “Email” or “Chat”. When you make use of this button, we are able to identify you. Besides, it will also help us have all your information ready to lessen the time you need to spend on the phone or on chat.
• To check the status of your stuff visit: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=502564
• In case you need to return a product you can visit: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/css/returns/homepage.html/ref=ss_ret_cent_btn and find out the details
• Visit this webpage for Fire and Kindle Support: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=cs_gateway_ph_kindle_img?ie=UTF8&nodeId=200127470
• You can manage your Amazon account by visiting this link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/css/homepage.html?ie=UTF8&ref_=ss_ya_btn
• To learn about amazing investor relations visit: http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=97664&p=irol-irhome