About 3 Mobile
The 3 Mobile assists its community of customers in getting the most from their mobile devices by allowing them the options of making use of the services of real value. Other than offering Skype and other applications it allows free calls to;
1. 0800 numbers
2. 0808 numbers
3. 0500 numbers
For all contract customers using the latest price plans. It has also slashed rates for 08 numbers to 5 pm a minute. The main aim of the company is to remove the barriers that limit the use of the mobiles for the consumers. Their 3G network is enjoyed by 98% of the UK population and by the end of 2015 3 Mobile has plans to offer 4G to the population as well.
All Services is one of the most remarkable online platforms that have converged the customer service information regarding the varying brands and companies operating in the UK at one place for the ease of access to the information seekers. This virtual platform spares the individuals from suffering due to the stress of loss caused due to prolonged waits. It includes information of the businesses entities from the various industries and is being recognized as the one-stop centre customer service website.
About 3 Mobile Customer Service
1. The personal users of the 3 Mobile can choose to get in touch with the customer service department of the company through the details listed below;
• From Three Phone – 333
• From any other phone – 0333 300 3333
2. They can also choose to communicate with the respective department through the postal address;
Three Customer Complaints, Hutchison 3G UK Ltd., PO Box 333, Glasgow, G2 9AG.
3. The business users of the 3 Mobile, on the other hand, can choose to get in touch with the customer service department of the company through the details listed below;
• From Three Phone – 337
• From any other phone – 0333 300 3000
4. They can also choose to communicate with the respective department through the postal address;
Three Business Services, PO Box 333, Glasgow, G2 9AG.
5. The users of the 3 Mobile can choose to get instant assistance at any time by filling out the “Online Complaint Form” or visiting the social media links cited below;
1. YouTube – youtube.com/user/three
2. Twitter – twitter.com/threeuk
3. Facebook – facebook.com/ThreeUK
When seeking assistance from the 3 Mobile customer service department the users must remember to get information related to; who, what, where, when and how so that they can resolve their problems in the most efficient manner.
Rate 3 Mobile Customer Service!
Tell people what you think. Help others by sharing your experience with 3 Mobile